Sunday, December 18, 2011

Great Weekend

I don't think I even want to get on the scales Monday. I had 5 of my 6 kiddos here this week, plus Shena's boyfriend, and my grandson, Kayson. I went a little crazy with the "spoiling". We haven't eaten everything yet, but there is still one more day. I haven't had ANY sleep because of Zoe and her no sleeping at night habits. Anyway, I hate that it's so cold these days. I want to get back to exercising so I can "firm up". I haven't tried any new recipes. I have been so busy with taking care of my family and unpacking and organizing the new house, I haven't had time for myself. I am determined to keep this house clutter free. That starts with everything having a place. We are also making the kids keep their toys in their rooms instead of scattered from front to the back of the house and everywhere in between!

No comments:

Post a Comment