Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sorry I haven't had anything to say lately!

Well, actually our internet has been down for 6 whole days! We were pretty sad and pitiful around here without it! I took lots of pics of meals this week and I will be posting them with the corresponding recipes later this week. If you ever are looking for a good meal idea, don't hesitate to ask! I have many recipes I haven't even tried yet! We are working on new healthy or healthified recipes more and more! I am also always looking for healthy sides (besides green beans lol), so if you have any of your own, please share with me!

I should probably ad that I had gained up to 117.8, lost down to 115, only to wake up today back at 117.8! I KNOW it has a lot to do with the snacks laying around the house and office! I have one week to lose those 5 pounds that I found "lying around" lol

No comments:

Post a Comment