Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I just keep thinking this diet isn't that hard. Can someone please give me feedback? Is it too difficult, too confusing, takes too much commitment, most people don't like to cook like I do? I explain this diet and those that try it, even implementing SOME of the tips see results. I am available to help anyone, but I can't just "help" unless I know HOW to help you. For instance, my sister said "no chips, no salsa, no margaritas? I can't do that" so I was able to tell her (not that she listened) what she could eat on those days. But she also doesn't want to cook, so she didn't get far.

Most of this diet is dependent on your commitment to lifestyle changes to be healthier which will result in weight loss. How fast depends on how many of the changes you make. It took me a few weeks to piece this together to do this diet the right way quickly. It resulted in about 2 pounds a week weight loss. Sometimes 3, but the average was 2. So I am available to help ANYONE that wants help. I just need to know that you have read the info I provided and tell me what you need help with! Others could possibly benefit from the same information. I plan on adding menus and grocery shopping lists.

Please take time to read the info One Step at a Time to a Healthier You Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment