Monday, November 21, 2011

114 BABY!!!

WOW! Today I am officially smaller than I have been in probably 19 years! When my daughter, Shena (now 20 and a mommy!), was 1 year old I weighed about 110 or so. I started working about that time. I started "grabbing breakfast" of usually a pack of  donuts and coffee (with those cute little french vanilla creamers............YUMMMMMMOOOO!). Then I usually "grabbed lunch" with the girls from work. Wit in 2 years I was probably 130 or so. then I think I remember stopping for a few years at that weight. The rest of my life was pretty much the same thing, except I wasn't working anymore. I was snacking on all the junk food crap we buy our kids lol.

Anyway, I felt pretty good about my weight today. THEN I was out of wheat bread so I had 2 eggs for breakfast. THEN I had 2 pork chops and rice a roni left over from late last week. THEN I had 4 margaritas (with the mix, not lite or homemade with lime juice lol), 3 salmon patties, and mac and cheese. THEN I had to have some Chocolate Covered Cherry Ice cream from Braum's. I hate to see the damage tomorrow lol. Oh well, after being good all weekend, a little splurge was almost.................necessary. Also, we are getting ready to move HOPEFULLY this week, so I know I won't be getting to eat good healthy meals this week for sure. I may try to make some veggie bags or something...............who am I kidding? We'll probably order pizza and drink some beer! I am actually looking forward to beer and pizza! I may even grab a bag of Funyuns!!!

Looking forward to finally getting moved. It's taken 3 1/2 LONG months. I hope to have room in my bedroom to set up my pilates mat. Here I don't have room due to the baby's stuff taking up so much room in every part of our house. I will probably not be online much for the next week, so until I return.......................I hope you all have a GREAT day!

1 comment:

  1. When you said y'all would be having pizza and beer, I AUTOMATICALLY thought "hmm...I wonder if they'll be having some funyuns too" before I even read the next sentence. This type of thinking can't be normal. lol

    ReplyDelete